Wednesdays through December from 10:15-11am (except the second Wednesday of the month)
Grab a friend and head (to) North for chair yoga! Our favorite instructor, Olivia Ebsary, will lead us in a free class in the chapel. No experience necessary. We provide the chairs! Questions? E-mail email@example.com.
Two book groups meet regularly each month in the church library, and all are welcome to attend, even if you haven’t had a chance to read the book.
(1) Wednesday morning group, 10-11am in the library on the third Wednesday of each month. All are invited. Check out the books.
- December 20: Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
(2) Wednesday afternoon group (4th Wed. of every month), 1-2pm. All are invited. Check out the books.
- December 6: A Long Way Home: A Memoir by Saroo Brierley
- January 24, 2018: The Shoemaker’s Wife by Adriana Trigiani