Sunday, June 11, after the 10:45am worship service
Each family is asked to bring a salad, casserole or dessert, and $3 per person donation to cover cost of hot dogs, rolls, and condiments. This is the last Sunday of two worship services. We begin summer worship at 9:30am on Sunday, June 18.
Babies and toddlers, with their caregivers, are invited to an Interfaith Playgroup on select Thursdays in Summer 2017. Join us in the Nursery at North Church from 10:30 – 11:30am on June 15 & 29, July 13 & 27, and August 10 & 24. No formal agenda. Our goal is making friends among *all* of God’s children. (*Note* Caregivers must stay with their children. This is not a drop-off activity.)
Save the Date!
- September 17: Service Sunday
- September 27: Chiavetta’s BBQ chicken fundraiser for missions
Two book groups meet regularly each month in the church library, and all are welcome to attend, even if you haven’t had a chance to read the book.
(1) Wednesday morning group, 10-11am in the library on the third Wednesday of each month. All are invited. Check out the books.
- June 21: Always Outnumbered, Always Outgunned by Walter Mosley
- July 19: Right Here, Right Now: The Buffalo Anthology by Jody K. Biehl
(2) Wednesday afternoon group (4th Wed. of every month), 1-2pm. All are invited. Check out the books.
- May 24: Caleb’s Crossing by Geraldine Brooks