Babies and toddlers, with their caregivers, are invited to an Interfaith Playgroup on select Thursdays in Summer 2017. Join us in the Nursery at North Church from 10:30 – 11:30am on July 13 & 27, and August 10 & 24. No formal agenda. Our goal is making friends among *all* of God’s children. (*Note* Caregivers must stay with their children. This is not a drop-off activity.)
Wednesdays, July 19 – Aug. 30 at 10:15am
Grab a friend and head (to) North for chair yoga! Our favorite instructor, Olivia Ebsary, will lead us in a 50-minute, free class in the air-conditioned chapel. No experience necessary. We provide the chairs! Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Date!
- September 17: Service Sunday
- September 27: Chiavetta’s BBQ chicken fundraiser for missions
Two book groups meet regularly each month in the church library, and all are welcome to attend, even if you haven’t had a chance to read the book.
(1) Wednesday morning group, 10-11am in the library on the third Wednesday of each month. All are invited. Check out the books.
- July 19: Right Here, Right Now: The Buffalo Anthology by Jody K. Biehl
- August 16: Dodge City: Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson, and the Wickedest Town in the American West by Tom Clavin
- Sept. 20: Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance
(2) Wednesday afternoon group (4th Wed. of every month), 1-2pm. All are invited. Check out the books.