On Sunday, November 18, we will provide about 500 complete dinners to organizations, who will disburse the food to people who need help.
But to arrive at that exciting day, we need lots of help!
We will be partnering with our friends at Congregation Shir Shalom, Temple Beth Zion, Williamsville East High School, Amherst Presbyterian Church, Christ United Church, Goldberg Segalia, L&M Financial, and Girl Scouts to collect and assemble the baskets. Each basket contains the following:
- 1 frozen turkey
- 1 stuffing mix
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 2 cans of vegetables
- 2 cans of fruit
- 1 bag of potatoes
- 1 dessert (cake mix and frosting or brownie mix)
What You Can Do
There are many ways you can get involved in this ministry.
- Provide a complete basket (the church has limited space to store frozen turkeys; please call ahead if you need to bring your turkey the week of Nov. 12) or parts of a basket
- Offer to store turkeys in your freezer
- Donate money: write a check made out North Presbyterian Church and mail it to 300 N. Forest Rd., Williamsville, NY 14221. Write “turkey basket” on the memo line.
- Help sort food on Sat., Nov. 17, at 9:00 a.m. at North
- Help hand out baskets to organizations on Sunday, Nov. 18 starting at 9:00 a.m.
If you have questions, please call Anne at 716.688.4781 or call the church office at 716.632.1330.