Our church will host the Saturday, January 26, meeting of the Presbytery of Western New York. This is an all-day meeting and includes lunch. We need a variety of assistance from the congregation to make this event a success.
Here is a short list of the help we will need:
- Brownies and cookies for lunch
- Ushers for worship service
- Assistance with registration
- Someone to organize welcoming snacks & helpers
- Setting tables and serving lunch (Ed Eisenlord is making soup)
- Muffins, sweet bread, etc. for welcoming time
- Sale of lunch tickets
- Greeters to welcome our guests
Ann Eisenlord will be available after worship on January 13 with a more detailed list so that you can sign up. You can also sign up by e-mailing Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 716-632-7487. Thanks in advance for your help.