- Adults and children may choose from over 20 projects to make from paper, wood, yarn, fabric and dough.
- Each table will have clear directions and models.
- Some projects will be very simple, other more challenging.
- Enjoy some refreshments. Bring your camera if you wish to take pictures.
- A handout will have directions for making projects.
- Led by Mary Mohlke, Resource Center Director, Artist-in-Residence.
$5 per person
Sponsored by the Education Committee of WNY Resource Center
Reservations or questions:
Call the Resource Center 716-631-0979 or email: email@example.com