Soul Feast is a place to pause and prepare your heart and soul for the coming of Christ. Come rest, sit a while, ponder, dream and pray. Explore the gifts that await you in the Chapel, Narthex, Sanctuary and Westminster Hall.
- Examine the banners, prayers, blessings and questions
- Spend time in the desert and at the fountain
- Pray the breath prayers
- Contemplate visual images and draw wisdom for your life
- Reflect on Advent questions and carry them with you
- Reflect on Jesus’ family and your spiritual family
- Help prepare a place in a cradle for Jesus
- Make gold and white Chrismons for the Westminster Hall tree
- Wonder about angels in your life
Bring friends over to visit during the day. Call 716-632-1330 to arrange for an evening visit.