- Adults and children may choose from over 10 different stars to make from paper, fabric and clay.
- Each table will have clear directions and models.
- Some stars will be very simple, other more challenging.
- Enjoy some refreshments. Bring your camera if you wish to take pictures of stars.
- A handout will have directions for making all stars plus resources on light.
- Led by Mary Mohlke, Resource Center Director & Artist-in-Residence
$5 per person
Sponsored by the Education Committee of WNY Resource Center
Reservations or questions:
Call the Resource Center at 716-631-0979 or email email@example.com.